In this post, you will find a step by step guide to root Galaxy C7 Pro.This guide will help you in root Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro.Rooting your Galaxy C7 Pro gives you more control over your Android smartphone.There are many apps that require root access to do certain tasks.So you need to root Galaxy C7 Pro to run apps that require root access.You can also flash Custom ROM on your Galaxy C7 Pro after getting root access.
Samsung launched Galaxy C7 Pro in February 2017.This smartphone comes with 5.7 inches 1080p Super AMOLED display.Under the hood, Galaxy C7 Pro has Snapdragon 626 chipset with 4 GB ram.Galaxy C7 Pro has 16 MP camera on back and front.This smartphone has Type-C port and 3300 mAh battery.
This guide will use CF-Auto-Root file to root Galaxy C7 Pro.You need to flash CF-Auto-Root file with the help of Odin tool to root Galaxy C7 Pro.Below is a step by step guide to root Galaxy C7 Pro.So follow the below guide to root Galaxy C7 Pro.This guide is for SM-C7010 and SM-C7018 model of Galaxy C7 Pro.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
- Samsung USB Drivers
- Latest Odin Tool
- Check the model number of your Galaxy C7 Pro and download CF-Auto-Root file according to it:
- CF-Auto-Root-c7proltechn-c7proltezh-smc7010.zip (For SM-C7010)
- CF-Auto-Root-c7proltechn-c7proltezm-smc7018.zip (For SM-C7018)
Guide to Root Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro
- Install Samsung USB Drivers and Odin Tool on your computer.
- Enable Developer options by going to Settings>>System Info>>About and tap on Build number 7 times.
- Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- Power off your smartphone and boot into Download mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Home and Power button together.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer and press Volume up button.
- Open Odin tool on your computer.
- Unzip the CF-Auto-Root file and get the root file.
- Make sure that “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is selected in the options menu of Odin.
- Click on AP button and select root file.
- Finally, click on Start button to begin the rooting process for your Galaxy C7 Pro.
Your smartphone will reboot normally once the rooting process completes.You can confirm root with the help of Root Checker tool.