In this post, we are going to guide you how to root Galaxy C7.So if you are the lucky user of this smartphone and want to root Galaxy C7 SM-C7000 then you are on right page.In order to get root on Galaxy C7, you need to install some apps and flash a file with the help of Odin.So you also need a computer to flash root files and get root on Galaxy C7 SM-C7000.Follow the below guide to root Galaxy C7.
Samsung launched Galaxy C7 in June 2016 as a mid-range smartphone.Galaxy C7 has a full metal body with 6.8 mm thickness which makes this smartphone more premium.Galaxy C7 is powered by mid-range Snapdragon 625 chipset with 4 GB ram which is enough for multitasking.Samsung adds a 16 MP camera at back and with dual LED light and 8 MP camera at front.There is also a 2.5D glass for protection at front covering 5.7 inches Super AMOLED 1080p display.
Rooting your Galaxy C7 helps you in getting most out of your Android smartphone.You can flash custom ROM and other tweak files after rooting your Galaxy C7 SM-C7-000.Rooting also helps you in saving data by preventing some apps from using data.Below is a step by step guide to root Galaxy C7.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
Step to Root Samsung Galaxy C7
- Enable Developer options by going to Settings>>About and tap on Build number 7 times.
- Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- Unzip the Odin3_v3.12.3.zip file into your computer.
- Disable FRP lock of your smartphone.(If you don’t know how to then Google it)
- Enable Unknown Sources by going to Settings>>Security.
- Download and Install the CROM Service APK (not available in Play Store) on your smartphone.(You can easily find CROM Service app using Google)
- Unzip the Root-files.zip file into your computer.
- Move the Superuser2.78.apk file into your smartphone and install it.
- Power off your smartphone and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Home and Power button together.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable.
- Open Odin3 on your computer.
- Make sure that only “F.Rest Time” and “Auto Reboot” is selected in the options menu of Odin.
- Click on AP and select the tar file that you get from Root-files.zip.
- Click on Start to root your Galaxy C7.
Once the process completes your smartphone reboot normally.You need to open Superuser app and tap on new user to get root permission on Galaxy C7.