In this post, we are going to show you how to root Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro.So if you want to root Galaxy C9 Pro then follow this page.Here you find a step by step guide to root Galaxy C9 Pro.Rooting your Galaxy C9 Pro gives you more control over your smartphone.You can flash Custom ROM on your C9 Pro after getting root access.There are many apps that require root access to do certain tasks.You can set a firewall after getting root access on Galaxy C9 Pro.
Samsung launched Galaxy C9 Pro as their first smartphone with 6 GB ram.Galaxy C9 Pro comes with Snapdragon 953 octa-core chipset which makes it best for multitasking.This smartphone features a whopping 6.0 inches 1080p Super AMOLED display which adds this smartphone into phablet category.There are 16 MP cameras at both front and back for photography.This smartphone runs on the Android operating system.
Chainfire released CF-Auto-Root file to root Galaxy C9 Pro.This guide will use CF-Auto-Root File to gain root access on Galaxy C9 Pro.To get root access you need to flash CF-Auto-root file with the help of Odin on your Galaxy C9 Pro.Below is a complete guide to root Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro.So follow the below guide to root your Galaxy C9 Pro.This guide is for SM-C9000 and SM-C900F model number of Galaxy C9 Pro.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
- Samsung USB Drivers
- Latest Odin Tool
- Check the model number of your smartphone and download root file accordingly:
- CF-Auto-Root-c9ltechn-c9ltezc-smc9000.zip (For SM-C9000)
- CF-Auto-Root-c9lte-c9ltedd-smc900f.zip (For SM-C900F)
Guide to Root Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- Firstly, Install USB Drivers and Odin tool on your computer.
- Enable Developer options by going to Settting>>About>>Software Info and tap on Build number 7 times.
- Go to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- Switch off your smartphone and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down, Home and Power button together.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer and press Volume up button.
- Open Odin tool on your computer.
- Make sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is selected in the options menu of Odin.
- Unzip the CF-Auto-Root File to get root file.
- Then Click on AP button and select root file.
- Finally, click on Start button to begin the rooting process.
That’s it your Galaxy C9 Pro will restart normally once the process completes.To confirm root install Root Checker app.