In this guide, we will show you how to root Galaxy J2 (2016).So if you are using Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) and want to root your smartphone than stay on this page.Root your Galaxy J2 (2016) gives you control over your smartphone.You can move apps into sd card and uninstall preinstalled apps after gaining root access on Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) to get more space and increase the performance of your smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) is an entry-level Android smartphone.It comes with 5 inches 720p Super AMOLED display.Galaxy J2 (2016) has 8 GB of internal storage and 1.5 GB of RAM for managing the day to day task with micro sd support for memory expandable.Other specs include an 8 MP camera at back and 5 MP at front.
This guide will use Cf-Auto-Root file to gain root access on Galaxy J2 (2016).You need to flash root file on your smartphone using Odin tool.This file will flash SuperSu on your Galaxy J2 (2016) which will help you in grant root permissions.So follow below guide to root Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016).
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
Guide to Root Galaxy J2 (2016)
- Follow the given guide to download the Cf-Auto-Root file for your Galaxy J2 (2016) correctly.
- Install USB Drivers and Odin tool on your computer.
- Open Settings>>About>>Software Info and tap on Build number 7 times to enable Developer options on your smartphone.
- Go to Developer options in Settings and tick USB Debugging.
- Power off your smartphone and press Volume down, Home and Power button together to boot into download mode.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable and press Volume up button.
- Open Odin tool on your computer.
- Unzip the Cf-Auto-Root file and get the root file.
- Make sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is ticked in the options menu of Odin.
- Click on AP button and select root file.
- Finally, click on Start button to begin the rooting process for Galaxy J2 (2016).
That’s it your Galaxy J2 (2016) reboots normally once the rooting process completes.