In this guide, we will show you how to root Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018).So if you are using Galaxy J2 Pro and want to get root access on your smartphone than stay on this page.There are many restricts that Samsung put on your smartphone.Rooting your Galaxy J2 Pro help you in overcoming some of these restricts.There are many apps for Android that require root access.
Samsung launched Galaxy J2 Pro (2018) in January of 2018 as an entry-level smartphone.This smartphone comes with 5.0 inches Super AMOLED display.Galaxy J2 Pro is powered by a Snapdragon 425 quad-core chipset with Adreno 308 GPU.Other specs include 8 MP main camera, 16 GB internal storage and 5 MP selfie camera.
For rooting your Galaxy J2 Pro, we will use CF-Auto-Root file.You need to flash the root file on your smartphone with the help of Odin tool.This guide will wipe your data if your smartphone is encrypted.Follow the below guide to root Galaxy J2 Pro (2018).
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
- Odin tool
- Download the CF-Auto-Root file according to the model number of your smartphone:
Guide to Root Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018)
- Make sure to download the correct Cf-Auto-Root file.
- Install the Odin tool on your computer.
- Enable Developer options by going to Settings>>About>>Software Info and tap on Build number 7 times.
- Go to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging and OEM Unlock.
- Power off your smartphone and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Home and Power button together.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable.
- Open Odin tool on your computer.
- Make sure that only “F.Reset Time” and “Auto Reboot” ticked in the options menu.
- Unzip the CF-Auto-Root file and get the root file.
- In Odin tool click on AP button and select the unzipped root file.
- Finally, click on the Start button to begin the Galaxy J2 Pro rooting process.
Once the process completes you Galaxy J2 Pro will reboot normally and you will find SuperSu app in app drawer.