In this post, you will find a guide on how to root Galaxy J3 Prime.So if you wanted to root your Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime than stay on his page.You can flash Custom ROM on your smartphone after getting root access.Root your Galaxy J3 Prime also allows you to uninstall pre-installed apps to free up some internal storage and increase the performance of your smartphone.
Samsung launched Galaxy J3 Prime as an entry-level smartphone.It comes with 5 inches 720p display which makes it a compact smartphone.Under the hood, Galaxy J3 Prime got 1.4 GHz quad-core processor with 1.5 GB of ram.For storage, this smartphone has 16 GB internal space with microSD support for up to 256 GB.This smartphone runs on the Android operating system with Samsung tweaks on top.
This tutorial will use Cf-auto-root file to gain root on Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime.We will flash root file with the help of Odin tool on your Galaxy J3 Prime which installs SuperSU app on your smartphone and gives you root access.So follow the below guide to root Galaxy J3 Prime with the help of Cf Auto Root file.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
- Samsung USB Drivers
- Latest Odin Tool
- Download root file according to the model number of your smartphone:
How to root Galaxy J3 Prime
- Follow the Cf-auto-Root download guide to download the correct file.
- Unzip the Odin tool and install USB drivers on your computer.
- Go to Settings>>About>>Software Info and tap on Build number 7 times to enable Developer options.
- Then go to Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- Power off your smartphone and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Home and Power button together.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable and press Volume up button to confirm.
- Open Odin tool and it will show “Added” message once your smartphone is connected properly.
- Mame sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is selected in the options menu of Odin tool.
- Unzip the Cf-Auto-Root file to get root file.
- Click on AP button and select the root file.
- Lastly, click on Start button to begin rooting process.
Your smartphone will boot into recovery mode and flash root file once the Odin process completes.