Guide to root Galaxy J7 2017 on Android Nougat.With the help of this guide, you can easily root Galaxy J7 2017.Root allows you to take full advantage of your smartphone.You can make changes to the operating system of your Galaxy J7 2017 after getting root access.So follow the given guide to root Galaxy J7 2017.
Samsung launched 2017 version of Galaxy J7.This smartphone comes with Exynos 7870 chipset and 3 GB ram.Galaxy J7 2017 has a fingerprint sensor in home button for more security.The primary camera of Galaxy J7 2017 is 13 MP with f/1.7 aperture and 13 MP f/1.9 front camera.Galaxy J7 2017 runs on Android Nougat 7.0 out of the box.
CF-Auto-Root file has been released to root Galaxy J7 2017.You need to flash this file with the help of a computer on your Galaxy J7 2017 to gain root access.Below is a step by step guide to root Galaxy J7 2017.So follow the tutorial to root Galaxy J7 2017.This guide is for SM-J730F and SM-J730FM models of Galaxy J7 2017.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
- Samsung USB Drivers
- Odin Tool
- Check the model number of your Galaxy J7 2017 and download root file according to it:
- CF-Auto-Root-j7y17lte-j7y17ltexx-smj730f.zip (For SM-J730F)
- CF-Auto-Root-j7y17lte-j7y17ltexxm-smj730fm.zip (For SM-J730FM)
Step to root Galaxy J7 2017
- Firstly, Install USB Drivers on your computer and unzip Odin tool.
- Enable USB Debugging on your smartphone by going to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging (if your smartphone misses Developer options then go to About>>Software info tap on Build number 7 times).
- Then Power off your Galaxy J7 2017 and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down, Home and Power button together.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable and press Volume up button.
- Open Odin tool on your computer.
- Unzip the CF-Auto-Root file and get .tar.md5 file.
- Now Make sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is selected in the options menu.
- Click on AP button and select .tar.md5 file.
- Finally, click on Start button to begin the Galaxy J7 2017 root process.
After following this guide your smartphone reboot and flash root file.You can use Root Checker app to confirm root on your Galaxy J7 2017.