Here you will find a guide to root Galaxy J7 Prime Sm-G610F.So if you are a user of this smartphone and want to root Galaxy J7 Prime then you are on right page.We are going to show you how to root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G6210F.Rooting your Galaxy J7 Prime has many benefits.You can control your internet data usage by blocking some apps from using data after getting root on your Galaxy J7 Prime.Rooting your SM-G610F is your first step toward tweaking your smartphone according to your need.
Samsung launched Prime version of Galaxy J7 the Galaxy J7 Prime in September of 2016.This one has 5.5 inches 1080p display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection.The Exynos 7870 gives the needed power to Galaxy J7 Prime.Galaxy J7 Prime is running on Android Marshmallow.On the back, this smartphone has a 13 MP camera with f/1.9 aperture and 8 MP at front.
Chainfire released CF-Auto-Root file to root SM-G610F.And this is great news for Galaxy J7 Prime user who wants to get root access.We are going to use this file to root Galaxy J7 Prime in this tutorial.You need to flash root file with the help of Odin on your Galaxy J7 Prime.Follow the below guide to root Galaxy J7 Prime.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
How to Root Galaxy J7 Prime
- Enable USB Debugging on your smartphone by going to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- If your smartphone has not Developer options than enable it by going to Settings>>About>>Software info and tap on Build number 7 times.
- Switch off your Galaxy J7 Prime and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Home and Power button together.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable.
- Unzip the CF-Auto-Root file to get root file.
- Open the Odin tool on your computer.
- It will show “Added” message once your device is connected successfully.
- Make sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is ticked in the options menu.
- Click on AP button and select root file.
- Finally, Click on Start button to begin the rooting process.
After following this process your Galaxy J7 Prime is rooted.You can confirm using Root Checker app.