In this post, we are going to show you how to root Galaxy On7 Pro.So if you are using Galaxy On7 Pro and want to root your smartphone than follow the given guide.Rooting your galaxy On7 Pro gives you more control over your Galaxy On7 pro.You can uninstall pre-installed apps once you rooted your Galaxy On7 Pro.There are also many apps that require root access to do certain tasks.
Samsung launched galaxy O7 Pro back in 2016.This smartphone comes with 5.5 inches 720p display.Under the hood, Galaxy On7 Pro has Snapdragon 710 chipset with 2 GB of RAM and 16 Gb of internal storage.On the back, this smartphone has 13 MP camera for taking photos and videos.Galaxy On7 Pro comes with Android 6.0.1 operating system installed.
In this guide, we will use CF Auto Root file to get root access on your Galaxy On7 Pro.You need to flash root file with the help of Odin tool using a computer.So follow the below guide to root Galaxy On7 Pro.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
Guide to Root Galaxy On7 Pro
- Make sure you download the correct CF-Auto-Root file.
- Unzip the Cf-Auto-Root file to get the root file for your galaxy On7 Pro.
- Install Samsung USB Drivers and Odin tool on your computer.
- Enable Developer options by going to Settings>>About and tap on Build number 7 times.
- Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>>Developer options.
- Power off your smartphone and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Home and Power button together.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable.
- Open Odin tool on your computer and confirm download mode by pressing Volume up button from the smartphone.
- In Odin tool, make sure that only “Auto reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is selected in the options menu.
- Click on AP button and select the root file.
- Finally, click on the Start button to begin the Galaxy On7 Pro root process.
Once the root process completes your smartphone boots normally and you will see the SuperSu app in app drawer.