In this post, we are going to show you how to root Honor 8 Pro.So if you want to root Honor 8 Pro then follow the given guide.Rooting Honor 8 Pro has many advantages.You can save more data by blocking unuseful apps from using data after getting root on Honor 8 Pro.Root Honor 8 Pro also helps in tweaking your smartphone according to your need.
Huawei Honor 8 Pro is a high-end smartphone with octa-core processor and 4/6 GB ram.This smartphone is also great for photography with dual 12 MP camera at back.Honor 8 Pro is running on Huawei’s own EMUI ROM on top of Android Nougat.
We are going to flash phh’s Superuser with the help of TWRP Recovery on Honor 8 Pro to root Honor 8 Pro.So you also need to flash TWRP Recovery first.But don’t worry we also have a tutorial to flash TWRP Recovery on Honor 8 Pro.So follow the below guide to root Honor 8 Pro.This guide helps you in root Honor 8 Pro.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
Guide to root Honor 8 Pro
- First, Follow the guide to flash TWRP Recovery on Honor 8 Pro.
- Move the superuser-r310-beta.zip file into internal storage of your Honor 8 Pro.
- Now boot your smartphone into TWRP Recovery.To boot into recovery mode first power off your smartphone and then press and hold Volume up and Power button together.
- In TWRP Recovery tap on Install button.
- Then select the superuser-r310-beta.zip file.
- Swipe to confirm the flashing process and root Honor 8 Pro.
- Reboot your smartphone normally.
- Finally, install Phh Superuser from Play Store to get root access on Honor 8 Pro.
That’s it your Honor 8 Pro is rooted after following the given rooting process.