You can easily root LeEco Le S3 X552 with the help of given toolkit.Here you find a step by step tutorial to root Le S3 X552 with the help of AIO Toolkit.You can also flash TWRP recovery with the help of this Toolkit if you want.Rooting your LeEco Le S3 helps in getting more control over your smartphone.After getting root access on LeEco Le S3 and flashing TWRP recovery you can also able to flash custom ROM on your smartphone.Root also helps you in saving your data by blocking apps from using data.
LeEco launched Le S3 in October 2016 as a mid-range Android smartphone.Le S3 has phablet size 5.5 inches 1080p display with Corning gorilla glass 3 protection.This device runs on Snapdragon 652 octa-core chipset with 3 GB ram.Le S3 has only 32 GB internal storage without any expansion slot.Other features include 16 MP camera at back and 8 MP camera at front.This smartphone weight 153g and 7.5 mm thick.
Below is a step by step guide to root LeEco Le S3 X552 and installing TWPR recovery.We are going to root Le S3 using AIO Toolkit with the help of a computer.This Toolkit also provides you many other useful features including TWPR recovery.So follow the below guide if you want to root your Le S3 X552.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
Step to flash TWRP recovery on LeEco Le S3
- Install the USB driver for your smartphone into your computer.
- Go to Settings>>About and tap on Build number 7 times to enable Developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable.
- Double click on LeEco AIO Toolkit to open the toolkit.
- Enter the number of your smartphone which is 6 for Le S3 X552.
- Boot your smartphone into bootloader mode by entering 2 on next screen.
- Enter 4 to check the status of your bootloader and if it is locked then enter 3 to unlock the bootloader.
- Once the bootloader is unlocked enter 5 if you want to flash TWRP recovery.
- You can also boot into TWRP recovery by entering 6 if you don’t want to flash recovery permanently.
TWRP Recovery has been flashed on your Le S3 after following this process.
Step to Root LeEco Le S3 x552
- Open LeEco AIO Toolkit on your computer and follow the first 8 step from upper given tutorial.
- Now, enter 10 into Toolkit to root your smartphone.
- Reboot your smartphone.
That’s it your LeEco Le S3 is rooted after following this process.