In this post, we are going to show you how to root Huawei Mate 10 Pro.Rooting gives you the permission to make changes to the operating system of your smartphone.You can install ad blocker to block ads and restrict apps from using data after gaining root on Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro comes with 6.0 inches 18:9 aspect ratio display with fhd+ resolution.Mate 10 gets its power from Kirin 970 chipset and 6 GB ram which is enough for the hard-core user.This smartphone runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with custom UI of Huawei on top.
This guide will use HuaweiFunky Tool to gain root on Mate 10 Pro.You need to follow some instruction in HuaweiFunky Tool to root your Huawei Mate 10 Pro.Below are the given instructions.So follow them to root your Mate 10 Pro.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
Tutorial to Root Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- If you are using Windows 10 then follow driver fix guide to install drivers.
- First of all, you need to unlock the bootloader of your Mate 10 Pro.
- Enable USB debugging by going to Settings>>Developer options of your Mate 10 Pro.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer.
- Go to ADB and Fastboot command prompt and type “adb reboot bootloader” to boot into bootloader.
- Open FHMate10Tool.exe on your computer.
- Type 1 and press Enter to go to root tool.
- Now follow the instructions that show up on the computer screen.
- Once your smartphone gets rooted it wit reboot normally.
Once the process completes your Mate 10 restarts normally with root access.You can make sure using Root Checker app.