In this post, we will show you how to root OnePlus 6.So if you are a user of OnePlus 6 smartphone and want to root your smartphone than stay on this page.Root gives you full control over your smartphone.You can make changes to the system partition after getting root access on your OnePlus 6.There are many apps for Android that require root access to do certain tasks.
OnePlus launched their flagship smartphone of 2018, OnePlus 6 in May.It comes with the latest Snapdragon 845 SOC under the hood for the top-notch performance.Like most smartphone in 2018, OnePlus 6 has a notch at the top which holds 16 MP camera and other required hardware.This smartphone has 6.28 inches 1080p+ display with support for DCI-P3 color.On the back, OnerPlus 6 has 16+20 MP camera setup and fingerprint reader.
This guide will flash Magisk root file to gain root access on OnePlus 6.We are going to flash Magisk with the help of TWRP Recovery on your OnePlus 6.So first you need to flash TWRP Recovery on your OnePlus 6.Follow the below guide to root your OnePlus 6.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
Guide to Root OnePlus 6 using Magisk
- First of all, flash the TWRP Recovery on your OnePlus 6.
- Move the Magisk.zip file into the internal storage of your smartphone.
- Make sure that you enable Advance Reboot from Developer options of your smartphone.
- Press the Power button on your smartphone and select Reboot>>Recovery to boot into TWRP Recovery.
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery tap on Install button.
- Select the Magisk.zip root file that you downloaded.
- Swipe to begin the flashing process.
- Once the flashing process completes reboot your smartphone normally.
That’s it your OnePlus 6 is rooted after following this guide.