If you want to root Redmi Note 3 and flash TWRP Recovery then you are on right page.Here, you get the tutorial which helps you to get root access and flash TWRP custom recovery on Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon 650 variant.TWRP Recovery helps you in making a complete backup of your smartphone which is useful when you are going to tweak your Redmi Note 3.TWRP Recovery is also very helpful in rooting your Redmi Note 3.Rooting helps you in overcoming the limits that Xiaomi puts on your device.
Xiaomi launches their mid-range phablet Redmi Note 3 in January 2016.Redmi Note 3 comes with Snapdragon 650 chipset.Redmi Note 3 has two variants one with 16 GB of internal storage and 2 GB of RAM and a more expensive with 32 GB of internal storage and 3 GB of RAM.Redmi Note 3 also have the fingerprint sensor on the back.
To flash TWRP Recovery on your Redmi Note 3, we will use the Redmi Note 3 Toolkit.You need to follow some steps to flash TWRP Recovery on your Redmi Note 3 in Redmi Note 3 Toolkit.This toolkit also helps you in getting root on your Redmi Note 3.So follow the below step by step guide to install TWRP Recovery and root Redmi Note 3.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and Flash TWRP
- Install the Driver and Redmi Note 3 Toolkit on your computer.
- Make sure that Bootloader of your Redmi Note 3 is unlocked.
- Connect your device to your computer using the data cable.
- Enable Android Debugging on your device by going to Settings>>Developer options.
- Boot your device into fastboot mode by pressing and holding Volume down and Power button together when the device is powered off.
- Open Redmi Note 3 toolkit on your computer.
- Click on Custom/Stock recovery.
- Now, select the connected to fastboot option given under TWRP 3.0 and click on FLASH button.
- When the TWRP is flashed your phablet remains in fastboot mode to flash cracked BOOT.IMG.
- Click on flash cracked BOOT.IMG.
- Now go back and select Root.
- Click on Reboot to recovery and your device will reboot into TWRP recovery mode.
- In TWRP select Advanced>>ADB Sideload.
- Click on ADB sideload Root.zip in Redmi Note 3 Toolkit to root your device.
- Reboot your Redmi Note 3.