Samsung launched Galaxy On5 Pro in July 2016.It comes with 5.0 inches 720p display with 294ppi pixel density.Under the hood, Galaxy On5 have Exynos 3475 quad-core chipset with 2 GB ram.Galaxy On5 have 8 MP primary camera and 5 MP front camera for photography.This device has 2600 mAh removable battery.
Samsung recently updates Galaxy On5 to Android Marshmallow.Marshmallow update brings many new features like Doze,Google Now etc.This update also has many bug fixes.You can easily root your Marshmallow based Galaxy On5 with the help of given tutorial.Rooting your Galaxy On5 gives you more control over your smartphone.you can tweak your smartphone more deeply.So if you want to root your Galaxy On5 then follow the below guide.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
Step to root Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro
- Install Samsung USB Driver on your computer.
- Unzip the Odin3 folder into your computer.
- Move SuperSU.zip file into your Galaxy On5.
- Enable USB Debugging on your smartphone by going to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- Power off your smartphone and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Home and Power button together.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable.
- Open Odin3.exe into your computer.
- Click on AP and select the samsung-sm-g550fy-twrp3.tar file.
- Make sure that only “F.Reset Time” is selected in the options menu of Odin.
- Click on Start button to flash TWRP recovery on your Galaxy On5.
- When Odin shows “Pass” message pull out the battery to turn off your smartphone.
- Now boot into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume up, Home and Power key together.
- In TWRP recovery mode tap on Install button.
- Select the SuperSU.zip file and swipe to confirm the flashing process.
- Reboot your smartphone when the flashing process in completed.