Sony launched Xperia X Performance with top in line specs.It comes with latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset and 3 GB of ram for lag free performance.Xperia X Performance have 5.1 inches 1080p display.This smartphone is IP 67 water and dust resistant.Xperia X performance have a whopping 23 MP camera at back and 13 MP camera at front.This smartphone also have front-facing stereo speakers.
Rooting your Xperia X Performance allows you to get rid of restricts that Sony and Google put on your phone.Achieving root access on your Xperia X Performance is not easy you have to flash a custom kernel to achieve root access.So if you want to root your Xperia X Performance then follow the given tutorial.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
How to Flash AndroPlus Kernel for Xperia X Performance
- Unlock the bootloader of your Xperia X Performance.
- Install the USB driver and Minimal ADB and Fastboot on your Xperia X Performance.
- Unzip the latest XP_AndroPlusKernel.zip file and get the boot.img file.
- Move the boot.img file into the folder where you install the Minimal ADB and Fastboot Setup.
- Enable Developer Options on your smartphone by going to Settings>>About and tap on Build number 7 times.
- Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>>Developer Options and tick USB Debugging.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable.
- Open the folder where you setup ADB and Fastboot.
- Press Shift and Right-click on blank space in the folder.
- Select Open command window here to open ADB and Fastboot command prompt.
- In command window type “adb reboot bootloader” to boot your smartphone into fastboot mode.
- When your smartphone boots up into the fastboot mode type “fastboot flash boot boot.img” to flash the kernel.
How to Root Xperia X Performance
- After flashing the AndroPlus kernel on your smartphone you can easily root your Xperia X Performance.
- Type “adb root” and press enter in command prompt.
- Then type “adb shell” and press enter.
- Finally type “./SuperSU_files/install_SuperSU.sh” to root ypur smartphone.
- Type “adb reboot” to reboot your smartphone normally.