In this guide, we are going to show you how to root Android device with the help of Magisk.Magisk allows you to get systemless root on Android smartphones.Rooting your Android gives you more control over your device.There are many apps for Android that require root access to do certain tasks.So if you want to do some task on your smartphone that requires root access than first you need to root your Android.
Magisk systemless root allows you to gain root access without modifying system partition.It allows SELinux to run securely under enforcing mode which means that you can install OTA updates after rooting without any issue.Systemless root also allows you to use the apps that are not allowed on rooted devices like Android Pay and Pokemon Go etc.
This guide shows you step by step how to gain systemless root on Android with Magisk.Your Android device needs to be running on custom recovery to flash Magisk files.Below is a tutorial to gain systemless root with Magisk.So follow this guide to systemless root your Android.
WARNING – Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
How to gain systemless root access with Magisk
- First of all, make sure that you have a custom recovery like TWRP Recovery flashed on your smartphone.
- Download Latest Magisk file and move into internal storage of your smartphone.
- Boot your smartphone into recovery mode.
- Go to Install and select Magisk file.
- Swipe to flash the file.
- Reboot your smartphone normally.
- Open the app drawer and find the Magisk Manager.If Magisk Manager isn’t installed automatically download it from Play Store.
That’s it you can gain root access with the help of Magisk Manager.You can uninstall Magisk MAnager by flashing Magisk-Uninstaller using the same process.