In this post, we will show you how to flash TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A7 2017.So if you are using Galaxy A7 and want to install TWRP Recovery on your device then you are on right page.TWRP Recovery helps you in tweak your smartphone.It allows you to flash tweak files and custom ROM on your Galaxy A7.You can also backup your smartphone using TWRP Recovery before making any deep change.
Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 launched back in January of 2017 as a mid-range Android device.Under the hood, Galaxy A7 2017 has Exynos 7880 octa-core chipset with Mali-T830MP3 GPU.As of storage, this smartphone has 32 GB of Internal storage with sd card slot and 3 GB of RAM for multitasking.
TWRP Recovery is officially available for Galaxy A7 2017.We will flash the TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A7 2017 with the help of Odin tool using a computer.So follow the below guide to flash the TWRP Recovery on your Galaxy A7 2017.
WARNING – Flashing Custom Recovery may brick your device.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the flashing procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
Guide to flash TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A7 2017
- Install the USB Drivers and Odin tool on your computer.
- Go to Settings>>About>>Software Info and tap on build number 7 times to enable Developer options.
- Go to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging and OEM Unlock (if given).
- Power off your smartphone and boot into Download mode by pressing and holding Volume up, Home and Power button together.
- Connect your Galaxy A7 2017 to your computer using a data cable and press volume up button.
- Open Odin tool on your computer.
- Make sure that only “F.Reset Time” and “Auto Reboot” is ticked in the options menu of Odin tool.
- Click on the AP button and select the TWRP-Recovery.img.tar file.
- Finally, click on the Start button to begin the rooting process for Galaxy A7 2017.
- When your smartphone switches off, press and hold Volume down, Home and Power button together to boot into TWRP Recovery.
That’s it, The TWRP Recovery has been flashed on your Galaxy A7 2017.