In this post, we will show you how to flash TWRP Recovery on Galaxy On7 Pro.TWRP Recovery is Custom Recovery for Android smartphone that helps you in tweak your device.You can take a complete backup of your Galaxy On7 Pro after flashing the TWRP Recovery.Besides that, Custom Recovery is also required to flash Custom ROM on your Galaxy On7 Pro.It also helps you in getting Magisk systemless root on your Galaxy On7 Pro.
Samsung galaxy On7 Pro launched back in 2016.It comes with 5.5 inches 720p display.Samsung powered this mid-range Android smartphone with a Snapdragon 410 quad-core chipset and 2 Gb RAM.Other specs of Galaxy On7 include 5 MP front camera and 13 MP back camera,microSD slot and 3000 mAh power battery.
TWRP Recovery is officially available for Galaxy On7 Pro.We will flash the TWRP Recovery with the help of Odin tool.You can also install TWRP Recovery on your Galaxy On7 Pro if your smartphone is already rooted using TWRP app.But here we will share the Odin tool method which works for both rooted and non-rooted Galaxy On7 Pro smartphone.So follow the below guide to install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy on7 Pro.
WARNING – Flashing Custom Recovery may brick your device.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the flashing procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
Guide to flash TWRP Recovery on Galaxy on7 Pro
- Install the USB Drivers and Odin tool on your computer.
- Go to Settinngs>>About>>Software Info and tap on Build number 7 times to enable Developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- Power off your smartphone and boot into download mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Home and Power button together.
- Connect your Galaxy on7 Pro to your computer using a data cable.
- Open Odin tool on your computer.
- Make sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” is ticked in the options menu.
- Click on AP button and select the TWRP-Recovery.img.tar file from your computer.
- Click on Start button to flash the TWRP Recovery on your galaxy On7 Pro.
- When the Odin tool show “Pass” message press and hold the Volume up, home and Power button to boot your smartphone into TWRP Recovery.
You can reboot your Galaxy On7 Pro normally from TWRP Recovery by going to reboot option.