In this post, we are going to show you how to flash TWRP Recovery on Moto X4.So if you want to install TWRP Recovery on your Moto X4 then stay on this page.TWRP Recovery is used to do many tasks.You can make a complete backup of your smartphone with the help of TWRP Recovery.TWRP Recovery is also useful to root Moto X4 and flash other tweak files on your smartphone.
Motorola released Moto X4 in late 2017 as a mid-range Android One smartphone.It comes with 5.2 inches 1080p display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.Moto X4 gets its power from Snapdragon 630 octa-core chipset.for photography, this smartphone has dual 12+8 MP camera at back and 16 MP camera at the front.
This guide will flash official TWRP Recovery on your Moto X4.Firstly, we will boot TWRP recovery on your Moto X4 with the help of ADB and Fastboot.Then using TWRP Recovery we need to flash the TWRP Recovery file to make it permanent so that your device will not flash stock recovery when rebooted.Follow the below guide to install TWRP Recovery on your Moto X4.
WARNING – Flashing Custom Recovery may brick your device.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the flashing procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
Guide to flash TWRP Recovery on Moto X4
- First of all, make sure to unlock the bootloader of your Moto X4.
- Install ADB and Fastboot on your smartphone.
- Move TWRP-Recovery.zip file into internal storage of your smartphone.
- Go to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging and OEM Unlock.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable.
- Open the folder where you setup ADB and Fastboot on your computer.
- Move TWRP-Recovery.img file into that folder an rename it as recovery.img.
- Double click on “cmd-here” file to open ADB and Fastboot command prompt.
- In command prompt type “adb reboot fastboot” to boot your smartphone into fastboot mode.
- Once your smartphone boot into fastboot mode type “fastboot boot recovery.img” to boot your smartphone into TWRP Recovery.
- In TWRP Recovery tap on Install button.(If you are using a pin/pattern on your smartphone TWRP Recovery will prompt you to enter it)
- Select the TWRP-Recovery.zip file from internal storage.
- Swipe to flash TWRP Recovery on your Moto X4.
- Once flashed reboot into TWRP Recovery and boot your smartphone normally.
That’s it this guide will flash TWRP Recovery on your Moto X4.