In this guide, you will find a step by step process to flash TWRP Recovery on HTC U Ultra.This guide will also show you how to root HTC U Ultra after flashing TWRP Recovery.TWRP Recovery helps you in flashing custom ROM n your HTC U Ultra.Moreover, it is also used to root HTC U Ultra.Rooting your HTC U Ultra helps you in many ways.There are many apps that require root access to do specific tasks.You can able to use the apps after rooting your HTC U Ultra.
HTC launched their phablet U Ultra with flagship specs.This smartphone has Snapdragon 821 chipset with 4 GB ram.On the front, HTC U Ultra has 5.7 inches 1440p display and a secondary display for some extra features.Other features are 12 MP main camera, 3000 mAh battery, and 16 MP selfie shooter.
This guide will flash the TWRP Recovery on HTC U Ultra with the help of ADB and Fastboot.Then there is a root guide for HTC U Ultra that flashes SuperSU file on HTC UUltra using TWRP Recovery.You can also opt out for Systemless root using Magisk.So follow the below guide to install TWRP Recovery on HTC U Ultra.
WARNING – Flashing Custom Recovery and rooting may brick your device.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the flashing procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on HTC U Ultra
- Make sure to unlock the bootloader of your HTC U Ultra before going further.
- Go to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- Setup USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot on your computer.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer.
- Open the folder where you setup ADB and Fastboot.
- Move the TWRP Recovery file into that folder and rename it as recovery.img.
- On empty space in that folder, press Shift+Right click and select Open command window here to open ADB and Fastboot.
- Type “adb reboot bootloader” to boot your smartphone into download mode.
- Type “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img” to flash TWRP Recovery on HTC U Ultra.
- You can boot into recovery by typing “fastboot boot recovery recovery.img”.
This guide will install TWRP Recovery on HTC U Ultra.Now, follow the below guide to root HTC U Ultra.
How to root HTC U Ultra
- Boot into TWRP Recovery.
- Move SuperSU file into internal storage of your smartphone using MTP.
- Tap on Install button.
- Select SuperSU.zip file.
- Swipe to confirm the flash and root your HTC U Ultra.
- Reboot your smartphone.
That’s it your HTC U Ultra is rooted after following the given process.