This guide will show you how to root Huawei P8 and flash TWRP Recovery on it.You can easily flash TWRP Recovery on your Huawei P8 and get root access with the help of this guide.Flashing TWRP Recovery helps you in flash Custom ROM and kernel on your smartphone.TWRP Recovery is also needed to root Huawei P8.Rooting your Huawei P8 allows you to overcome the restrictions that smartphone manufacturer put on your smartphone.So follow the given guide to root Huawei P8 and flash TWRP Recovery.
Huawei P8 comes with 1080p 5.2 inches display and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.This smartphone is just 6.4 mm thick.Huawei P8 gets its power from Kirin 930/935 chipset.Huawei released Marshmallow update for Huawei P8.There is a 13 MP main camera on Huawei P8 with optical image stabilization.
You get a step by step guide to root Huawei P8 and flash TWRP Recovery below.The first guide will help you in flash TWRP Recovery on Huawei P8.Next one will help you in root Huawei P8 with the help of TWRP Recovery.You just need to give some commands with the help of ADB and Fastboot to flash TWRP Recovery.So follow the below guide to flash TWRP Recovery and root Huawei P8.
WARNING – Rooting and flashing custom recovery on your smartphone will void its warranty.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the rooting procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
Guide to flash TWRP Recovery on Huawei P8
- Make sure that bootloader of your Huawei P8 is unlocked.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your computer.
- Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>>Developer options and tick USB Debugging.
- Connect your Huawei P8 to your computer using a data cable.
- Move the TWRP-Recovery file into ADB and Fastboot folder and rename it as recovery.img (.img is the extension of the file).
- In ADB and Fastboot folder press Shift and Right-click on blank space.
- Select Open command window here to open ADB and Fastboot command window.
- Type “adb reboot bootloader” to boot your Huawei P8 into bootloader mode.
- Then type “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img” to flash TWRP Recovery on your Huawei P8.
- Type “fastboot reboot recovery” to boot into recovery.
This guide will install TWRP Recovery on your Huawei P8.Now follow below guide to gain root access.
Guide to root Huawei P8
- Move SuperSU.zip file into internal storage of your smartphone.
- In TWRP Recovery tap on Install button.
- Select SuperSU.zip file.
- Swipe to confirm the flashing process.
- Reboot your smartphone.
That’s it your Huawei P8 is rooted after following this process.