Here we are going to show you how to unlock the bootloader of the OnePlus smartphone.Unlocking bootloader is your first step toward tweaking your smartphone.Unlocking bootloader allows you to write into internal storage of your OnePlus smartphone.
You can do many tweaks after unlocking the bootloader of your smartphone.You can get root access after unlocking the bootloader of OnePlus.Unlocking bootloader also needed to flash custom ROM on your OnePlus.
OnePlus makes it very easy to unlock the bootloader of their devices.You need to connect your smartphone to a computer.Then you will need to give some commands using Adb and Fastboot.So follow the below guide to unlock the bootloader for your smartphone.
WARNING – Unlocking Bootloader may wipe your data.We are not responsible if your device gets damaged during the unlocking procedure.Make sure your device has at least 50-60 percent battery backup.
Guide to unlock bootloader of your OnePlus
- Install USB drivers and Adb and Fastboot setup on your computer.
- On your smartphone, go to settings>>about and tap on Build number 7 times to enable Developer Options.
- Then go to Settings>>Developer Options and tick USB debugging, OEM unlock and Advanced reboot.
- Press power button and select Reboot>>Bootloader to boot your smartphone into bootloader.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a data cable.
- Open the folder where you install Adb and Fastboot.
- Press Swift+right-click on empty space and select Open command window here to open Adb and Fastboot command window.
- Type “fastboot devices” to make sure that your smartphone is connected.
- After that type “fastboot oem unlock” and your smartphone shows bootloader warning.
- Press Volume up and select Yes using the power button to unlock the bootloader of your OnePlus device.
Once this process finishes your smartphone boot up normally and ready for tweaks.